Los Amigos Council PTSA
Los Amigos Council PTSA has been serving K-12 in the San Fernando Valley since 1976 as part of the 31st District PTSA in the California State PTA. As council it is our reponsibility to promote and fufill the mission of National, California State, and 31st District.
As a council, we provide support and resources for PTA Units, so they may be successful.
31st District PTSA
The Mission of the 31st District PTSA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families by representing our members, empowering and supporting them with skills in advocacy, leadership and communications.
The Vision of the 31st District PTSA is to ensure that all children develop to their fullest potential.
The 31st District PTSA is a professional, non-profit organization that is committed to the well being of California's children and families.
California State PTA
Our mission is to positively impact the lives of all children and families.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community
- To raise the standards of home life
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding.
PTA's mission is to make every child's potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.